Frequently Asked Questions
(1) How long will I be able to access the course?
You'll have lifetime access to the course materials.
(2) Will this course be helpful in establishing a new private practice?
Although this course will cover policies and practices within a private practice setting and can be supportive for new practice owners, it will not go into the nuts and bolts of setting up a brand new practice/business.
(3) Can this course help me fill my caseload with new clients?
There is content on how to market your practice sustainably, but the course does not go in depth into marketing strategies or ways to attract new clients. If your primary need is to build your caseload, this would not be the best resource for you.
(4) I'm in community mental health, would this course be right for me?
This course will be most suitable for folks in solo private practice, group private practice, or any setting where you have autonomy over client selection, scheduling, and policies. If you don't get to choose when, how, or who you see, this course would not be a good fit.
(5) When will I be charged if I choose the payment plan option?
Monthly payments will be automatically processed on the same day of the month as when you initially enrolled in the course. For instance, if you enrolled in the course on October 25th, you will be charged on the 25th of each month until you complete six payments.
(6) What is the refund policy?
Since you’ll have immediate access to all course materials, all sales are final and no refunds will be given.
(7) Does this course include any group meetings or community support?
This is a self-paced course only, designed for those who work best independently and prefer to take their time through the materials. There is space within the course to share insights and discussion, but no live meetings or groups are included.