Frequently Asked Questions
(1) What if I am unable to attend the sessions live?
No worries. All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to Teachable, so you can engage with the materials on your own time.
(2) What will happen if I sign up mid-month?
You will have access to sessions for at least 30 days, regardless of when you sign up. That may include two sessions in the same month or the last session of one month and the first session of the next. Either way, you'll have the chance to join two sessions live and have access to ALL past session recordings for 30 days (or as long as you stay enrolled).
(3) How long will I be able to access the recordings?
You'll have access to recordings for 30 days or as long as you're enrolled in the subscription plan.
(4) How are the sessions different from the self-care course?
Think of these sessions as maintenance to the foundation of the self-care practice that you'll be building in the Sensitive Self-Care Course. Also, the sessions give you the option of practicing with others, while the course is completely done on your own.
(5) Will attending the sessions provide the same benefits as attending therapy?
This series can serve as a helpful support in addition to therapy but is not a substitute for therapy with a qualified mental health practitioner.
(6) Do I have to be Highly Sensitive to join these sessions?
Yes, these sessions are created specifically with the Highly Sensitive Person's experience in mind.
(7) When will I be charged if I sign up for the subscription plan?
Your card will be charged monthly on the same date as your original purchase. For instance, if you enroll on March 5th, you will be charged on the 5th of each month going forward.
(8) What is the cancellation policy for the subscription plan?
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your Teachable account page or email [email protected] for assistance.
(9) What is the refund policy?
Since you’ll have immediate access to all recordings in the resource library, all sales are final and no refunds will be given.